Saturday, October 24, 2009

Words Unspoken...

Guys..I love all of you...It has been such a great experience knowing each and every one of you personally...I was seriously close to tears myself watching the video presentation this afternoon....I just cannot describe how grateful I am to be with all of you...

As a member of this group...I really marvel at the way everyone participates for practises...contributing one way or the other in making learning such a fun and great experience...We took turns to lead the learning sessions..That I felt was just absolutely brilliant...

When I first stepped foot into LS 8..i remembered that I felt inferior...not because of the depth of knowledge...but because..we practically did not really know one another prior to this..However..as the days went by..I felt more and more comfortable with all of you...my dear family members..Thanks for giving me the support I needed to survive this semester..Without all of you...the outlook of this sem would be utterly different..

This time..I really hope that we don't have to change PCL groups....I have developed this attachemnt with each and everyone of you in a special way...that only us...our Group H family would be able to comprehend..This whole post would be never ending if I were to continue...

Kudos to our group leader Huey Ting for the immense contribution in leading our group to scale greater heights...I totally believe that you somehow influenced us to buck up and changed the way we thought about studying...

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say that I will forever love this group....I will never forget the memories we shared as one....we have really became so close till I didnt mind taking my pants off in front of all of you...XD..

Right now...I have a wish...

A wish to relive everything we experienced ....I feel like breaking down right now...
My dearest family....I love all of you....Lets please please please hang out as a group occasionally okay...I..........heres a picture of all of us...see how happy we look ...

My Family...I love you




Sincerely...
TJ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment